AOL users will simply alter the font size on their web browser to form the text size larger or smaller. ever-changing the font size in your web browser is kind of straightforward and simple. to grasp a way to modify the font size in AOL Mail, follow the step by step directions provided below.
Steps to alter Font Size in AOL Mail:
1. For Google Chrome
- On your Google Chrome application program, visit the Gear icon and choose options.
- Next, visit the left panel and choose below the Hood option.
- Click on the Font Size menu within the web content section and select the size you would like to line.
- once done, shut the Options Tab.
2. For Firefox Browser
- On your Firefox web browser, choose view > Zoom.
- Next, to focus, press Ctrl & ++ and to Zoom out, press Ctrl & — on your keyboard.
3. For Microsoft Edge
- Click on the Menu button situated on the upper-right corner of the Microsoft Edge window.
- Click either – or + to decrease or increase the scale of the font for AOL Mail.
- you will reset the default font size by setting the Zoom back to 100 percent otherwise you can press and hold Ctrl and press range 0 on your keyboard.
4. For web explorer
- visit read > Text Size and click on the text size (Largest, Larger, Medium, Smaller, Smallest) that you like.
5. For the safari application program
- On your safari application program, click on the view tab and choose a focus to extend the font size or Zoom intent to decrease the font size.
6. For the Opera browser
- On your Opera browser, click on the View tab and select the appropriate percentage under Zoom option given in the drop-down menu.
- To reset it to its default value, simply press and hold the Ctrl key and then press number 0 on the keyboard.
7. For Netscape Web Browser
- Launch Netscape web browser and go to View option.
- Under the View option, select Text Size and then choose the desired size.